Project & Event Manager
How do you feel about leading our brand experience twice a year at Paris Fashion Week? Or taking a roadshow across Europe? At Filling Pieces our community is our family and we are looking for someone to take us to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious event manager with great project management skills. You will be the driving force behind all our experience touch points, from business to business and consumer events including pop-ups, workshops and launches. Most importantly, you will be responsible for the brand’s bi-annual presence during Paris Fashion Week, organising our showroom, events and experiences throughout the week.
Structure and planning are your weapons of choice. Your contact list is filled with artists and locations and you care about the nuts and bolts of the entire operation.
You will be the driving force behind our Experience team together with our Retail Manager, working together with our sales, marketing and design departments to create unique experiences for the Filling Pieces brand, our collections and our community.
- Organizing, planning and orchestrating all our events and experience projects on our marketing calendar.
- Manage our partners, negotiate deals and book artists and venues.
- Responsible for the entire experience budget, including our Paris Fashion Week twice a year.
- Elevating Filling Pieces’ customer experience.
- Work closely with our FP Studio, Marketing team and the involved departments to make sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and beyond expectations.
- Take responsibility for the entire planning and project management of all experience-related events. Sharing updates with the team, keeping track of development, timelines and meeting deadlines.
- Know how to balance structured plannings while working with creatives.
- Report progress updates and expectations to the Marketing Manager, sharing evaluations and recaps with the wider company.
- Organizing and following up on all assets produced, streamlining the logistics and checking every detail.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience as Event Manager, Project Manager or Producer at an agency or high profile consumer brand.
- Organized, structured and have proven project management skills.
- Fluent in English or Dutch.
- French or other languages is preferable.
- Able to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Proven experience in managing production budgets.
- Experience working with production partners, artists and venue booking.
- Preferably have a network within the events business.
- Skilled in project management tools such as Monday, Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Great communication and people skills.