We are looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager who will lead the marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for further improving the brand’s position and resonance with the modern consumer and community. This role includes involvement in all marketing strategies, activities and partnerships to elevate the brand in order to consistently drive global brand awareness across all target markets and various relevant channels. Additionally, you are responsible for coordinating all marketing assets and brand materials for Filling Pieces, working closely with the Digital Marketing, Creative teams and the Brand Manager.
- Leading the marketing team with full management responsibilities, including resource planning
- Guide and manage Creative & Project team aligned with marketing plan and release campaign
- Create, refine and execute marketing workflows
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to develop and implement key marketing storytelling to ensure consistent messaging, and provide communications requirements to creative team
- Coordinate global marketing campaigns and key product launches, from conception to global channel execution
- Collaborate with Brand Manager on development of global brand and consumer experience and activities, considering all aspects of communication
- Ensure execution and brand experience across multiple channels and storytelling is connected, relevant, makes an impact and adds value.
- Partner with Brand Manager to strategically plan and oversee annual marketing budget
- Create and maintain a structured communications and marketing calendar detailing events, product launches, activations and campaigns, website and social media platforms in close collaboration with Brand Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage and execute collaboration projects and with external partners and Creative Director and Brand Manager
- Work closely with the Creative Team to define key themes, messages and marketing materials and programs
- Research and present insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends
- Develop clear creative briefs for advertising, campaigns, social media, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with all key press & strategic contacts where possible together with the Brand Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications
- 5+ years’ experience as a manager within the fashion industry or in similar position
- 3+ years’ experience of complex project management
- Experience from luxury branding and streetwear branding
- Proven experience working with a Creative Director on an international basis.
- Proven track record in growing fashion brands or streetwear brands in their home market, new international markets and developing territories
- Proven track record of working on activations and events
- Understanding of what it takes to build a strong brand long-term, paired with a commercial mindset
- Introduce unique and innovative marketing ideas
- Ability to align people with different perspectives and priorities towards common objectives
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- A strong interest in fashion, art, culture and music
- Ability to travel on an ad hoc basis throughout the year
- Very well connected internationally with influential industry individuals
- Ability to think proactively, prioritise multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute creative, innovative ideas and solutions
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Is able to identify digital and social opportunities for the brand
- Experience in Keynote
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
*Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated*