We are looking for a logistics intern for a period of 6+ months, 32-40 hours a week.
As a Logistics intern you will support the Logistics team in their daily activities, mainly focusing on distribution to our high-end fashion retailers worldwide.
- Maintain close contact with (the logistics departments of) our retailers worldwide
- Maintain close contact with our distribution partner, warehouse and transporters
- Create clarity on packaging and shipping requirements for special clients
- Handle shipping authorization requests and data transfers
- Closely monitor and follow up on outbound shipments
- Request export documents
- Take charge of ad hoc shipments from other departments such as Design and Marketing
- Bachelor student in Logistics, Supply Chain and related fields
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- You are responsible, flexible and solution oriented
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion branch
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- Positive vibes, passionate and ambitious colleagues
- Healthy Lunch
*Kindly no agencies please - any spec CV’s from agencies will be disregarded*