Graphic Designer (freelance)
Filling Pieces is looking for a freelance graphic designer apparel for our Ready to Wear (RTW) department.
- You will work closely together with the Head of Design of our RTW and footwear department
- Work with deadlines and planning’s coordinated by Project Manager RTW
- Able to recognize the signature esthetic of Filling Pieces and implement this in the designs.
- Create new and innovative artworks within the Filling Pieces mindset
- Know how in translating graphic designs on garments and footwear
- Present your designs to both departments
- Incorporate changes recommended by the department heads into the final design
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Advice and show know how in using artwork/fonts and design elements characteristics within legal restrictions
- Out of the box thinker
- Minimal work experience of 3-5 years as an graphic designer
- Experienced in Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Dutch is a plus, but not required
- Available during periods November-January and May-August for approx. 240 hours in total
What do we offer?
We will offer you a full range of development opportunities and your own area of responsibility.
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion branch
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- Positive vibes, passionate and ambitious colleagues