We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer who is able to push the boundaries of creative design that fits the Filling Pieces brand purpose and aesthetics. As in-house Graphic designer, you will work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director and digital team to build the visual identity of our brand through different mediums.
- Work across multiple mediums: social, web, brand identity, packaging, photo, instore, showroom, video and animation
- Ensuring a cohesive visual message and consistency across all communications
- Help resize and retouch product and or lifestyle images
- Design presentations
- Manage projects within a timely manner
- Research new trends and techniques, platforms and tools
The ideal candidate:
- A degree in Design, Visual studies, or another design-related field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative agency and/or fashion industry
- Experiences knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, keynote)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with 3D design and rendering
- Available 32 – 40 hours per week