Art Direction Intern
Filling Pieces is looking for a creative Art Direction intern as of 1st of March 2020. In this role you will assist our Art Direction team in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Assisting in the organisation of creative content shoots
- Supporting in the conception and creation of visuals and graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Supporting the team with day to day activities
- Bachelor students in their second or third year studying at AMFI or ARTEMIS Styling Academy or other art/fashion minded school
- Interest and knowledge in fashion and visual communication
- Proven experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success, pro-active approach
- You are a team player
- You are able to work independently and show initiative
- You are a fast learner
- You desire to work in a creative environment and develop a career within the industry
- You are looking for an internship for 5+ months for 32-40 hours per week
starting the 1st of March 2020
What do we offer?
We will offer you a full range of development opportunities and your own area of responsibility.
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion branch
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- Positive vibes, passionate and ambitious colleagues